The most recent update of GBWhatsApp is now available to download. This brings the version number of the app to 6.88. Let’s take a look at what’s new.
What’s new in the latest version of GBWhatsApp
- several bugs have been fixed;
- new fonts have been added to the app;
- the Pin Chats have been increased from 25 to 30;
- WhatsApp Stickers can now be added from Google Play Store to any package;
- a new application for Wallpapers have been added (you can download it from Settings -> Chats -> Wallpapers -> Wallpapers Library);
- the Force Close option when you select more than two contacts in Auto Reply / Message Scheduler has been fixed;
- a Confirmation Dialog has been added for when you want to Call in the Group Chat on WhatsApp;
- many more improvements;
How to download and install the latest GBWhatsApp APK file
It’s important to remember that you always need to manually download an APK file from the internet, as it is not available through the Google Play Store.
Once you’ve downloaded the most recent APK file on your device, you will need to open it. As long as you’ve already enabled the permission of the Unknown Source option, the APK file should start installing right away.
In case you don’t have this option enabled yet, you will have to open the Settings on your device, then access Security, locate the Unknown Source option and enable it.
Now all that is left for you to do is to open the GBWhatsApp and tap on Agree and Continue. Then you will have to enter your phone number, tap on the Copy WhatsApp Data button and verify your mobile number. You can now restore the WhatsApp backup of all your previous files and chats. Nothing more needs to be done at this point. You can start enjoying the latest version of the app and its newest features.
Frances might be just at the beginning of her career, but after attending a technical school, she has a fresh perspective on today’s technology. She contributes to the site with tech news.