Off-road fans would love to see the new half-ton trucks which they can use to win the toughest 2019 competitions. A lot of them are waiting for the two amazing opportunities to show their cool vehicles, but winning doesn’t sound so bad either.
In 2019, all eyes will be set on competitions like the Gold Hitch and Gold Winch. In this case, participants will be willing to impress the audience with fast and massive trucks weighing around half of tone.
Do you know which are the fastest trucks participating in 2019’s off-road competitions?
If you are looking for a new vehicle suitable for the Gold Hitch and the Gold Winch, you might get an idea if you read this article further. Here you can find six of the market’s newest and coolest trucks. The massive figures represent six powerful engines. Their manufacturer’s philosophy is to make their driver proud.
The most-wanted for an off-road competition list includes trucks like:
- Ford F-150 XLT. The vehicle comes with 10 automatic speeds and 5.0L V8 engine;
- Ford F-150 Lariat also comes with 10 automatic speeds and impresses with its 3.5L twin-turbo V6 engine;
- Ram 1500 Tradesman has 8-speed automatic system and 3.6L V6 engine. It features mild hybrid eTorque specs;
- Ram 1500 Limited has the same characteristics as the Ram Tradesman, but the engine has a bigger capacity – 5.7L;
- Nissan Titan PRO-4X with 7-speed automatic system and 5.6L V8 engine;
- GMC Sierra 1500 SLT, which brings a V8 engine with the capacity of 6.2L and the automatic system with 10-speeds;
However, these are not all the news when it comes to trucks suitable for important off-road events happening in 2019. Toyota Tundra TRD Pro will soon join the list, as well as F-150 EcoBoost. Look for more information on each vehicle and choose one according to your preferences.
Nicholas Jacob is just at the beginning of his career, but he has also had some of his work appear in publications like Android Authority or Digital Overload. Although earning a degree in business from Fordham University, Nicholas prefers to write about new technology and breakthroughs in science. Some of his favorite pastimes are digital drawing, watching TV series, and writing on his blog. He is always eager about the new gadgets on the market and likes to cover updates on software.