Clash Royale is a fun mobile game that is played by millions of people from all over the world. Even though there are many other premium mobile games available on the Google Play Store, the reason why players always choose Clash Royale first is because this mobile game benefits from full fledged developer support. This means that Clash Royale’s content is constantly updated and therefore, the gameplay is kept fresh.
Clash Royale 2.8.6 Update
We have some great news to share with Clash Royale fans today. The developers who are in charge of the mobile game have released a new update earlier this morning which sports the 2.8.6 version number and it comes with a handful of new game changes, bug fixes and more importantly, new features. With that being said, let’s go ahead and check out what are all the “goodies” that the new update for Clash Royale introduces.
• Earn a unique TOWER SKIN, Emote, perks and rewards with Pass Royale!
• Perks include automatic chest unlocking, unlimited Special Challenge entries, and more!
• Seasons are here! Each month brings exciting new global events to Clash Royale!
• Unlock new Pass Royale rewards each Season. Tower Skins, cards, chests, and more!
• New Card: Fisherman! Grapple enemies with this new Legendary troop.
Pass Royale Changes
As we can clearly see in the patch notes listed above, the highlight of the new 2.8.6 update for Clash Royale is the changes that it makes to the newly introduced Pass Royale. After the new update is installed, players will get the chance to unlock lots of exciting Pass Royale rewards every season. These rewards include items such as Tower skins, cards, chests and much more. Last but not least, the new update also comes with a cool new card called the Fisherman.
Melissa is the person that makes sure the content on this site is error-free, new and accurate for the readers. She also covers the tech stories section.