Minecraft: Pocket Edition is one of the most successful mobile games ever made being played by hundreds of millions people from all corners of the world. What makes Minecraft: Pocket Edition so poplar is the fact that the game gives players the chance to express their creativity by building amazing structures. Not only that, but players can also join the Survival mode where they will have to find ingenious ways to deal with monsters of the night and all other types of enemies.
Master for Minecraft
Nonetheless, Minecraft: Pocket Edition is an old game being launched back in 2011 and therefore, there isn’t anything new to do in the standard version of the game. Luckily, here is where the Master for Minecraft mod comes in and saves the day.
This mod introduces lots of cool features to the game that make Minecraft: Pocket Edition fun to play again. To make things even better, Master for Minecraft gives players the ability to mod everything they want starting with the furniture and ending with mining blocks. In fact, let’s go over the top features that Minecraft: Pocket Edition’s most powerful mod offers.
- Maps for Survival and Adventure;
- Maps for Mini Games and Parkour;
- Top popular and best Mod for Minecraft and addons with automatic installation in the game and a launcher;
- Mod Lucky Block;
- Mod for cars and transport;
- Mod for furniture and houses;
- Mods on weapons and cannon;
- The most popular and rare Skins for Minecraft, also additional functions, 3D skin preview and 360 degree rotation;
- Skins for PVP;
- Skins for Boys;
- Skins for Girls;
- Skin Editor (Create or edit any skin);
- Servers with PVP;
- Servers with Mini Games;
- Servers with mods;
- Furnished houses;
- Aircraft and helicopters;
- Medieval castles;
- Naval ships.
Melissa is the person that makes sure the content on this site is error-free, new and accurate for the readers. She also covers the tech stories section.