It looks like the Minecraft Bedrock beta 22.214.171.124 version just came out and it seems to explore a new Scripting API, as well as some small fixes and changes. This version is available only on Windows 10, Xbox One and Android. So let’s take a look to see what is new in the latest release from Minecraft.
The newest update brings a new Scripting API
What are the new fixes and changes
- The Beacon beams’ texture was improved
- Thanks to some new optimizations, there is now a proper synchronization between the server and the client
- The issue with items in hands that were completely white in color has been fixed
- A crash that was taking place during the gameplay has been fixed
- Players don’t have the option of re-spawning in a semi-dead state anymore if they die while being in a bed
- There was a problem with the logo not appearing on the loading screen once the game was suspended and resumed – this was fixed as well
- Some other rare issue with players being teleported to a boat when they were travelling close to the water has been resolved
- A small change was made to the crossbow’s size – now it looks bigger in the hands of a pillager
- The problem with tamed llamas transforming into bioluminescent creatures whenever an inventory was opened has been fixed
Frances might be just at the beginning of her career, but after attending a technical school, she has a fresh perspective on today’s technology. She contributes to the site with tech news.