It looks like the Minecraft Bedrock beta 188.8.131.52 version just came out and it seems to explore a new Scripting API, as well as some small fixes and changes. This version is available only on Windows 10, Xbox One and Android. So let’s take a look to see what is new in the latest release from Minecraft.
The newest update brings a new Scripting API
What are the new fixes and changes
- The Beacon beams’ texture was improved
- Thanks to some new optimizations, there is now a proper synchronization between the server and the client
- The issue with items in hands that were completely white in color has been fixed
- A crash that was taking place during the gameplay has been fixed
- Players don’t have the option of re-spawning in a semi-dead state anymore if they die while being in a bed
- There was a problem with the logo not appearing on the loading screen once the game was suspended and resumed – this was fixed as well
- Some other rare issue with players being teleported to a boat when they were travelling close to the water has been resolved
- A small change was made to the crossbow’s size – now it looks bigger in the hands of a pillager
- The problem with tamed llamas transforming into bioluminescent creatures whenever an inventory was opened has been fixed
The second lead editor is Bonnie Forand who helps the other Tech News Watch reporters choose or decide which stories they should cover. Bonnie is the person that makes sure the content on this site is error-free, new and accurate for the readers. She also covers the health stories section. And when you notice an exciting title in one of the stories, then it is highly possible she was behind it! In her spare time, Bonnie loves to play with her children and walk their dog together. Bonnie received a Master of Arts in Communication from the Queens University of Charlotte.