On November the 1st Kohl’s Black Friday deals were announced online with a 64-page Black Friday add. The sales from Kohl’s add were brought a big excitement to people but it did not last too long. Target posted a few hours later its TGT +0.21%’s 47 pages Black Friday add and took the attention from Kohl.
BestBlackFriday.com compared the Black Friday deals from these two shops as well as from Amazon, Best Buy and Walmart.
In 2018 Target comes up with a free two days shipping with no minimum limit for most of the items from the Black Friday Add. The free shipping offer will be available until December 22nd so people can enjoy the Christmas shopping. The Kohl’s Black Friday add do not have any free shipping deals but its standard policy for shipping is if the order is over 50 dollars then the transport is free. So Target wins at this section.
Kohl does have a wide range of deals for the electronics but it does not include any sales for any Apple products. Target remains the best shop to get an iPhone on the Black Friday with its remarkable deals for the Apple’s 2018 and 2017 versions:
- A free $250 Target Gift Card that is available on iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max on Verizon, Sprint or AT&T
- A Free $150 Target Gift Card that can be used on Verizon, Sprint or AT&T iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8 or iPhone X
Target has many more sales when it comes to phone devices, including Samsung Galaxy and Google Pixel. Kohl’s has no phone deals which brings a big disadvantage.
Here are Target’s deals on the Galaxy and Pixel:
- Samsung Galaxy Note9 + $300 Target Gift Card with qualified activation on Verizon or AT&T
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and $300 Target Gift Card with qualified activation on Verizon, Sprint or AT&T
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ and $300 Target Gift Card with qualified activation on Verizon, Sprint or AT&T
- Google Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL + $200 Target Gift Card with qualified activation on Verizon
Kohl’s comes up with great deals for TVs and Target has more than 20 HDTV discounts.
- The Element 55-inch Smart 4K UHD TV for $199.99 (save $180) at Target
- Polaroid 32-inch LED TV for only $79.99 at Target
Khol’s wins against Target this year at Black Friday Add when it comes to the program hours, it opens at 5 pm and stays open all night. There are 20 hours to shop while Target will be closed at 1am and opened again at 7am in the morning. From the first page of Kohl’s ass it says that the online Black Friday deals begin going live at Kohls.com on Monday while Target does not have online sales until Thanksgiving.
Kohl’s deals for Nintendo Switch:
- Nintendo Switch Bundle with Turtle Beach Headset and Carrying Case for $329.99 (save $30) and $90 Kohl’s Cash
While Target’s deal for Nintendo Switch is:
- Nintendo Switch Mario Kart 8 Deluxe bundle for $299.99 (save $59.99)
So Kohl’s wins with the $90 in free Kohl’s Cash.
Kohl’s has the Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB PlayersUnknown’s Battlegrounds Console Bundle for $399.99 and $120 Kohl’s Cash while Target does not have an Xbox One X deal at all.
Melissa is the person that makes sure the content on this site is error-free, new and accurate for the readers. She also covers the tech stories section.