A new set of refreshing updates is now available for different Android devices. The list incorporates Samsung Galaxy A71, Galaxy A51, Galaxy Watch 3, Redmi Note 8, Huawei P9, OPPO F9 Pro, Realme X50 5G, and LG V40 ThinQ.
Let’s take a thorough look.
Samsung Galaxy A71, Galaxy A51, & Galaxy Watch3
Samsung Galaxy A71 & Galaxy A51
Samsung introduced a new feature called Alt Z Life to Samsung Galaxy A71 and Galaxy A51 which enhances the privacy level of the devices. This refreshing new feature arrives with quick switch, content suggestions, and more. It is live in India for now.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
The brand new Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 is now grabbing its first update as version R840XXU1BTG6/R8400OA1BTG6 and is 80MB in size. After this update, the Galaxy Watch 3 can be used to check blood oxygen, sleep score, and the maximum amount of oxygen used during exercise.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 is fetching the MIUI 10 beta stable OTA in Costa Rica as version V10.3.18.0.PCOLMCR. The update enhances the stability and performance of the device.
The July patch is now rolling out for the 4 years old Huawei P9 which carries version 184.108.40.2060 and the package size is 606MB. It adds Smart Charge mode and also improves the security of the system.
Realme X50 5G
The Realme X50 5G is now picking up the July patch as version B.15 and it adds music App function, enhances existing features, and resolves known issues. Here’s the changelog:
● Added the newly used music App function by pressing the play button after connecting the wired headset
● Optimize the flight mode, do not affect the Bluetooth status after turning on
● Optimize the time display in the status bar
● Fix the problem that the sharing pop-up window does not disappear in low probability when switching to dark mode in the recent view interface
Mobile phone moving
● Fix the low probability of stuck problem during data transmission
● Fix the problem of water ripples in the preview interface when zooming and taking photos in camera mode
● Fix the low-probability flickering problem of the camera slow motion preview interface
● Fix the problem of low probability of flashing black screen when taking photos and previewing in HDR mode with front camera
● Fix the low probability of not recycling after clicking the menu
● Fix the low-probability crash issue after clicking Settings
● Update Android security patch (2020#7)
LG V40 ThinQ (Korea)
A new firmware update is now live for LG V40 ThinQ in Korea which adds point color setting, chat + message function and it also improves the general performance of the system. Check out the changelog below:
-Point color settings have been added.
-The design of the volume control bar provided on the screen when the volume button is pressed has been improved.
-The call popup size has been improved to be smaller.
-The screen brightness during a call has been improved 16% brighter than before.
-Chat + message scheduling transmission function has been added. (LG U+, KT, SKT)
-Mobile phone security has been strengthened with regular Google security updates.
OPPO F9 Pro
Last but not least, OPPO F9 Pro is receiving the new update which boosts system stability, fixes the WiFi network and hotspot connection issue and secures version F.12.
Improved System Stability
Fixed a WiFi network and personal hotspot connection issue.
That’s all for now, stay tuned for more updates.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.
Dorothy has been a journalist for ten years and has been working with the Tech News Watch staff since the beginning of the news site. Her main contribution to Tech News Watch are mobile, IT and science news, with a focus on software updates and great outer space discoveries.