A new set of refreshing updates is now available for various Android devices. Today’s list incorporates Samsung Galaxy M10, Galaxy Note 10 Lite and Galaxy Z Flip, Nokia 5, Nokia 6, Nokia 5.1 Plus, and Realme X Youth Edition, all of which are picking up the July patch.
Whereas Motorola E6 Play is fetching the June update and Redmi Go Global, Indian and Russian variants are getting the latest firmware update. Let’s take a thorough look.
Samsung Galaxy M10, Galaxy Note 10 Lite and Galaxy Z Flip
Samsung Galaxy M10
First up is Samsung Galaxy M10 picking up the latest July update which carries version PDA M105MUBS5BTG1 and CSC M105MOWO5BTG1. It boosts the security, stability, and performance of the device.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite
Next up is Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite also fetching the July update and it arrives with version N770FXXU4BTG7. The device’s efficiency is expected to improve. Here’s the clean and short changelog:
· The security of your device has been improved.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
Another Samsung device receiving the July patch is Samsung Galaxy Z Flip. The update brings along bug fixes and improvements to the overall performance of the device. It hits as version F700U1UES2ATG1/F700U1OYM2ATG1 (size: 201.85).
Redmi Go (Global, India and Russia)
The latest firmware is now live for Global, Indian and Russian variants of the Redmi Go. It enhances the stability and also lessens the system lag. The update secures the following versions:
Global ROM – V10.2.19.0.OCLMIXM which is upgraded from V10.2.18.0.OCLMIXM (size: 132MB) Click here to download.
India ROM – V10.2.16.0.OCLINXM which is upgraded from V10.2.15.0.OCLINXM (size: 161MB) Click here to download
Russia ROM – V10.2.15.0.OCLRUXM which is upgraded from V10.2.14.0.OCLRUXM (size: 132MB) Click here to download
Optimization: Increased system stability
Optimization: Reduced system lag
Nokia 5, Nokia 6 and Nokia 5.1 Plus
HMD has now issued the July OTA to the Nokia 5 and it applies the latest patches to refine the security of the device. The package size is 118MB.
Nokia 6 is also getting the fresh July patch which focuses on enhancing the security and stability of the device. The update size is 319MB.
Nokia 5.1 Plus
The July patch is also available for Nokia 5.1 Plus which is measured at 22.96MB. This update is expected to boost the security of the device. If your device has not yet picked up this OTA, you may download it from here.
Realme X Youth Edition
Realme X Youth Edition is now fetching the July update which is here as edition C.06. It adds Realme link, recording to text function, note encryption function, and many more. This patch also brings fixes to existing issues. Below is the detailed changelog:
● Added realme Link
●Fixed the problem of returning to the previous layer when searching for Bluetooth, the interface showed that no Bluetooth device was found
● Added the ability to display barrage messages in the game
● Fix the problem that the low probability phone call does not take effect after the notification is blocked in the game space
● Fix the problem of abnormal status of related functions after the game space is uninstalled
● Added the ability to interact with contacts in the calendar
● Optimize UI layout
● Added recording to text function
● Added note encryption function
● Added note to-do function
● Added nighttime super standby, optimizing the problem of fast power failure at night standby
● Optimize the smooth sliding screen function
● Optimize screen recording function
● Optimize the floating window and the judgment method of privileged applications, and fix the problem that the low probability of clicking QQ login in the game of Honor of Kings does not exit the game mode
●Fixed the problem that the return button is not sensitive when exiting the children’s space
● Fix the problem of probabilistic abnormality when opening the full-screen display dialog box in dark mode and switching between bright mode
● Fix the problem of low probability of freezing when adding audio files to information
● Fix the problem that the software store fails to load data with low probability
● Fix the low probability that cloud services cannot be used under mobile networks
● Fix the problem of low probability of battery jump during charging
● Update Android security patch (2020#6/2020#7)
Motorola E6 Play
The last device on today’s list is Motorola E6 Play that picks up the June OTA. It comes with software version PCBS29.73-143-2. Find the short and crisp changelog below:
June 2020 Google Security Patch
That’s all for now, stay tuned for more update alerts.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.
Dorothy has been a journalist for ten years and has been working with the Tech News Watch staff since the beginning of the news site. Her main contribution to Tech News Watch are mobile, IT and science news, with a focus on software updates and great outer space discoveries.