Pokemon Go has opened the door for fans to become trainers and fight the influence of Team GO Rocket. The Pokemon world has been invaded and corrupted by the villains from Team GO Rocket and their grunts. Now, Pokemon Go 0.153.0 rolled out with improvements and bug fixes.
As a trainer, you have the opportunity to join many other players around the world in the exploration of the Pokemon world. The game is a global phenomenon, with over 1 billion downloads so far.
Pokemon Go Features
- Teams – Once a player reaches level 5 by themselves, the Pokemon Gyms are unlocked. Here, there are 3 teams to choose from, each having a specific focus in research. These are Team Instinct, Team Mystic, and Team Valor.
- Gyms – These team hubs can be found in real locations on the planet. After a player chooses a team, Gyms are unlocked and these have a few interactions available. Players can train their abilities or battle to help defend the location. A gym can be claimed by 1 team at a time.
- Battles – Pokemon Go battles are short and quick, unlike those in past games of the franchise. The fighting takes place in real-time and requires focus for quick action. There is no strategy involved, just tap to perform a basic attack and swipe to dodge. But dodging an attack is not as easy as it seems.
- Pokestops – These places are located in the real world and are usually centered around historical monuments and art installations. Pokestops are indicated as blue icons on your map. The icon will change shape as you get closer. You can collect items at Pokestops with just a few clicks.
- Items – These are useful for a variety of reasons and come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, from candy to dragon scales. These can be used to find Pokemon, feed them or evolve them into their other forms.
What’s New in Pokemon Go 0.153.0?
Niantic, the Pokemon Go devs, usually release updates with new features and changes. The new Pokemon Go 0.153.0 launched with some bug fixes and improvements. You can update to the latest Pokemon Go 0.153.0 version via the Google Play Store.
Dorothy has been a journalist for ten years and has been working with the Tech News Watch staff since the beginning of the news site. Her main contribution to Tech News Watch are mobile, IT and science news, with a focus on software updates and great outer space discoveries.