The last balance changes added to 9.17 PBE in League of Legends focus on only a few champions, meaning that the general direction of balance changes has been set in stone. For all the changes in 9.17 PBE, head over to our 9.17 PBE page. Now let’s look at what’s different in PBE right now.
We’ve also spotted some hints about Annie’s future for Patch 9.18, where we’ll also probably see the Akali, Aatrox, Garen and Ivern changes, with Wukong continuing the testing and waiting for the design team to complete his appearance on the battlefield.
League of Legends 9.17 PBE: Balance Changes
- Base HP increased to 580 – from 550
All changes have been reverted. He should show up in 9.18 PBE for more testing starting next week after 9.17 goes Live.
E – Audacity
- damage lowered to 60/95/130/165/200 – from 70/105/140/175/210 (Vs. Live Stats)
E – Spell Flux
- damage reverted to 60/80/100/120/140 – from 70/90/110/130/150
League of Legends 9.18 PBE Sneak Peek – Annie
According to Riot Twin Enso’s changelist, Annie will suffer some changes in patch 9.18:
“Hey League of Legends players!
We’re looking at making some small changes to Annie. Our goals are to lean in to her identity as a burst mage and away from pet control, and give her more agency to initiate fights. Here are the likely PBE changes:”
E – Molten Shield
- [New]: Annie gains 50% bonus movement speed that decays over 1.5 seconds
- [Removed]: No longer casts on Tibbers
- damage reduction lowered to 8/11/14/17/20% – from 16/22/28/34/40%
- cooldown increased to 16 seconds – from 10
R – Summon: Tibbers
- initial damage increased to 160/285/410 – from 150/275/400
- initial AP ratio increased to 75% AP – from 65% AP
- [Removed]: Tibbers is no longer enraged for 3 seconds upon being summoned or when a target is stunned by Pyromania. Tibbers only enrages when Annie dies
Sonia Theo has a long experience in writing, and now she is our associate journalist covering tech, gaming and mobile news. She has a BA in English and German and a BA in Arts and Design. Sonia likes writing about the latest updates in current and future games, guides and reviews. Her favorite past times is gaming, crafting and cooking. Sonia is always ready to help players with tips when they’re in a tough boss fight.