Earlier this week, we’ve seen the first balance changes that were introduced in the League of Legends Beta Client – PBE 9.17 – for testing. We spotted Kayle, Aurelion Sol, Garen, and Ivern. The last tweaks that are being made this week address Kayle’s spells.
There’s also an exciting new champion that will hit Teamfight Tactics the next patch because it will finally increase the number of both Dragons and Guardians in the game mode. We’ve seen the new Pantheon in the classic LoL, but get ready to see him land in TFT as well! Nobles and some items are also going to be changed a bit.
League of Legends PBE – 9.17 Patch: Balance Changes
The following changes have been added to the experimental changes we have previously talked about – they are not compared to the live stats. So all the buffs, nerfs and changes are related to the changes have seen here.
- attack speed reverted to [.625 + 1.5% per lvl] – from [.667 + 2.5% per lvl]
Passive – Divine Ascent
- Innate (level 1) movement speed changed to [8% in all directions] – from [10% towards champions]
E – Starfire Spellblade
- passive damage AP ratio increased to 25% – from 20%
- passive damage AD ratio increased to 150% tAD – from 120% tAD
R – Divine Judgement
- cooldown reverted to 160/120/80 – from 120/100/80
- AP ratio reverted to 80% – from 90%
Teamfight Tactics PBE – 9.17 Patch: Pantheon Lands in PBE
According to League of Legend’s sneak peek on Twitter, we’ll get to see Pantheon making his way in TFT, as a Dragon (Origin) and Guardian (Class), which is great news, considering we had the 2 bonus for the only 2 different Dragons and Guardians in TFT. Here’s how he looks when he uses his ability and all the details:
Pantheon + Teamfight Tactics
— League of Legends (@LeagueOfLegends) August 15, 2019
- Tier: 5 (costs 5 gold, Legendary Unit)
- Origin: Dragon
- Class: Guardian
- Ability: Grand Starfall – “Pantheon leaps into the air and then crashes down on the furthest enemy, stunning it and dealing % max health damage to everything on the way.”
Teamfight Tactics PBE – 9.17 Patch: Balance Changes
- Heal lowered from 35 – to 30
In a recent tweet, Riot Mort shared a changelist for TFT that they are now testing on the PBE, adding that they want some feedback on the “highly experimental” changes to the following items:
In a separate comment, Riot Mort explained why the Red Buff and Morello are being nerfed in TFT:
“Right now they’re too generalist. You take them because they’re the best damage output AND anti-healing. Want to push it away from damage and into anti-healing.”
Sonia Theo has a long experience in writing, and now she is our associate journalist covering tech, gaming and mobile news. She has a BA in English and German and a BA in Arts and Design. Sonia likes writing about the latest updates in current and future games, guides and reviews. Her favorite past times is gaming, crafting and cooking. Sonia is always ready to help players with tips when they’re in a tough boss fight.