While Patch 9.16 is live in the League of Legends client, this means that the 9.17 patch is now on the PBE client. As expected, the Kayle and Aurelion Sol seen in 9.16 PBE are introduced in 9.17, with no changes added so far. However, two more champions are now being tweaked in PBE: Garen and Ivern. Let’s see the balance changes below.
Remember that PBE content is subject to change after further testing, so the stats you see below are not set in stone.
League of Legends 9.17 PBE – Balance Changes
Passive – Perseverance
- [Removed]: Will not double while below 25/50% (based on lvl) health
- Non-epic monsters will never break regeneration – changed from “don’t break it at level 11”
- cooldown changed to 6 – from 9/4
- regeneration changed to 2.5% − 10.25% (based on level) of his maximum health – 2.5% − 10.25% (based on level) of his maximum health
W – Courage
- cooldown increased to 24/23/22/21/20 seconds – from 23/21/19/17/15
- resists per stack lowered to 0.25 – from 0.33
- resistances cap lowered to 30 – from 50
- minion kills to max stacks increased to 160 – from 150
E – Judgment
- Ticks changed to 8 + 1 per 12.5% bonus attack speed – from 5 + 1 per levels (max 10)
- Bbase damage per spin lowered to 8/13/18/23/28 from 14/18/22/26/30
- AD ratio per spin lowered to 23/26/29/32/35% AD – from 36/37/38/39/40% AD
- hits needed to shred armor increased to 6 – from 4
- [Removed]: No longer deals 33% bonus damage when hitting only an enemy
- [New]: Now deals 25% bonus damage and applies on-hit effects (50% reduced damage) to the nearest enemy
R – Demacian Justice
- [Removed]: the Villain passive
- damage type changed to true – from magic
- base damage lowered to 150/300/450 – from 175/350/525
- health ratio lowered to 20/25/30% of the target’s missing health – from 28.6/34.3/40%
- base attack range increased to 450 – from 125
- champion range type changed to Ranged – from Melee
W – Brushmaker
- [Removed]: Will not grant 325 bonus attack range.
- [New]: “Allied champions’ basic attacks now deal 30/37.5/45/52.5/60 (+ 30% AP) bonus magic damage while inside his brush”
Wukong is still under testing as well.
Sonia Theo has a long experience in writing, and now she is our associate journalist covering tech, gaming and mobile news. She has a BA in English and German and a BA in Arts and Design. Sonia likes writing about the latest updates in current and future games, guides and reviews. Her favorite past times is gaming, crafting and cooking. Sonia is always ready to help players with tips when they’re in a tough boss fight.