Teamfight Tactics will be updated on August 8th, with patch 9.15B, which is supposed to balance some of the champions and items. This will be a light patch, so let’s head over to the changes and fixes listed below.
Teamfight Tactics Champion Balance Changes – Patch 9.15B
- Bugfix: Allies will now “properly prioritize the target of Blitzcrank’s ability”
- Attack Damage increased from 40 to 45
- Spiderling Attack Damage increased from 40 to 50
- Ability Damage lowered from 400/700/1000 to 350/600/850
- Ability Targets lowered from 5/9/13 to 5/7/9
- Mana required to activate ability increased from 100 to 125
- Stun Duration lowered from 2/2.5/3 to 1.5/2/2.5
- Ability Attack Speed Bonus lowered from 0.4/0.7/1.0 to 0.3/0.5/0.7
- Ability Damage increased from 300/500/700 to 300/550/800
Teamfight Tactics Items Balance Changes – Patch 9.15B
- Health on restoration lowered from 1000 ⇒ 800
- Attack Speed per stack increased from 4% to 5%
- Burn Damage lowered from 25% to 20%
- “Now allows the holder to dodge critical strikes from abilities.”
- Bonus Damage increased from 25% to 75%
- “Fixed an issue where it would deal more damage than intended when less than four targets where available.”
Sword of the Divine
- Chance to activate increased from 5% to 7%
“Fixed a bug that delayed players loading in to game until after the first carousel round. This was fixed last week.”
These are all the 9.15B patch notes announced by Riot on the League of Legends website. You can check them out here – you will notice Twisted Fate is buffed, but according to Riot Mort, the buff was pulled, so it’s not supposed to sho up in 9.15B at all. For more TFT news, updates and guides, head over to our Teamfight Tactics page.
Sonia Theo has a long experience in writing, and now she is our associate journalist covering tech, gaming and mobile news. She has a BA in English and German and a BA in Arts and Design. Sonia likes writing about the latest updates in current and future games, guides and reviews. Her favorite past times is gaming, crafting and cooking. Sonia is always ready to help players with tips when they’re in a tough boss fight.