The League of Legends 9.16 PBE patch has been updated with more tweaks to several of the champions we mentioned yesterday, and more new balances to other champions, such as Ezreal, Kassadin, Shen, Sivir and Tahm Kench.
The changes you will see are added over the ones recently done, and you should head over here to see the rest of the tweaks for: Azir, Corki, Ekko, Singed, Sion and Ziggs. Also, remember these are PBE balance changes, and they are subject to change before they should head to the live server next week.
League of Legends 9.16 PBE – Balance Changes [Aug.8]
Q – Conquering Sands
- cooldown changed to 15/13/11/9/7 – from 15/12.5/10/7.5/5
W – Arise!
- sand soldier control radius reverted to 660 – from 550
- base AD lowered to 55 – from 56
R – Chronobreak
- cooldown changed to 110/80/50 – from 110/70/50
Q – Mystic Shot
- AP ratio lowered to 15% – from 30%
E – Arcane Shift
- cooldown increased to 25/22/19/16/13 – from 19/17.5/16/14.5/13
W – Nether Blade
- damage increased to 70/95/120/145/170 – from 40/65/90/115/140
Q – Twilight Assault
- maximum HP damage on hit increased to 5/5.5/6/6.5/7% – from 4/4.5/5/5.5/6%
E – Shadow Dash
- damage increased to 60/85/110/135/160 – from 50/75/100/125/150
- MP5 lowered to 7.5 – from 7.524
- Base AD increased to 63 – from 62.32
- Attack speed per level increased to 1.9 – from 1.81
Q – Decimating Smash
- max damage increased to 70/135/200/265/330 – from 70/130/190/250/310
W – Ricochet
- total AD ratio changed to 30/40/50/60/70% – from 50/55/60/65/70%
- Base movement speed lowered to 335 – from 345
E – Thick Skin
- shield duration lowered to 2 – from 3
R – Mega Inferno Bomb
- cooldown lowered to 120/95/70 – from 120/105/90
As for the experimental Kayle, check out Riot August changes in his Twitter post”:
“Kayle changes are trending positively.
Targeting 9.17 for ship.
-Exalted MS is all directions
-Range @ 6
-AoE @ 11
-More range (575) instead of true damage @ 16
-Q is faster + Refunds mana
-Lower R CD
-Better on-hit ratios
-Lower range (525), no AS spike @ 11, less shred”
Head over to our linked pages for more League of Legends news, updates and PBE changes. If you’re interested in Teamfight Tactics, we’ve got you covered with TFT news and updates, but also some handy guides and tips.
Sonia Theo has a long experience in writing, and now she is our associate journalist covering tech, gaming and mobile news. She has a BA in English and German and a BA in Arts and Design. Sonia likes writing about the latest updates in current and future games, guides and reviews. Her favorite past times is gaming, crafting and cooking. Sonia is always ready to help players with tips when they’re in a tough boss fight.