The tenth season of Fortnite Battle Royale has begun. Season 10 or Season X, as Epic Games calls it, brings many updates and exciting new items to the popular battle royale video game. The official patch notes have been recently published, along with detailed explanations of each new feature.
Epic Games has made it a tradition to bring major updates to Fortnite at the beginning of each season, without fail. This time, players are thrilled to try out the new additions, especially the brand-new B.R.U.T.E. suit, a vehicle that can transport two players at the same time, while one of them operates the turret and the other moves the machine around.
Even more, after the Zero Point Explosion, the developers created Rift Zones, which means players can now explore areas they thought were long gone, except now they are not the same as they used to be. The Rift Zones and the Zero Point Explosion are big elements in this Fortnite season’s theme.
Representatives of the developer team at Epic said: “Time is twisted and the Zero Point has become volatile. Whether you’re nostalgic for the past or excited for the future, there will be plenty for you to discover all season long. Locations once thought to be lost have begun to appear on the island, but they aren’t the same as they once were. Now that we know what the major updates are, let’s take a look at the smaller changes that Season X brings.
Fortnite Battle Royale Season 10 Details
Two players can operate this vehicle. One of them will control the movements, while the other manages missiles and shotguns. Vaulted:
- Quad Crasher
- Flint Knock Pistol
- Shadow Bomb
- Semi-Auto Sniper
- Tactical Assault Rifle
- Mounted Turret
- Air Strike
- Itemized Glider Redeploy (still available in large team modes)
Weapons Bug Fixes:
- Heavy Shotgun can now pierce through the water in all modes
- All Campfires can now heal vehicles
- The Storm Scout Sniper Rifle no longer has perfect hip-fire accuracy after aiming down sights
- Boogie Bombs and Grenades can no longer pass through vehicles
- New Battle Pass feature
- Missions imply a list of thematic goals that offer rewards. After completing them, you will also receive Battle Stars, XP, and exclusive cosmetic items.
- Arena Game Mode updates
- The season begins with Solos and Trios Arena.
- Hype will be reset at the beginning of the new season
- 10 Divisions
- Scoring model updates – standardized points and bus fares across all playlists.
- Bus fare increases at Divisions 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
Dorothy has been a journalist for ten years and has been working with the Tech News Watch staff since the beginning of the news site. Her main contribution to Tech News Watch are mobile, IT and science news, with a focus on software updates and great outer space discoveries.