League of Legends‘ “Unbreakable Spear rises anew”!
We’ve seen the gameplay preview of the new Pantheon, as well as the behind the scenes video from Riot. But it’s time to check out Pantheon’s abilities and new stats that have appeared in 9.16 PBE patch.
Let’s see how the Pantheon the Artisan of War was revived as Pantheon the Unbreakable Spear.
Pantheon in 9.16 PBE – Stats and Abilities Revealed
Stats & Abilities
- attack range increased to 175 – from 150.
- armor increased to 40 – from 37.
- health increased to 580 – from 579.16.
- health regeneration increased to 10 – from 8.
- attack damage growth increased to 3.3 – from 2.9.
- armor growth lowered to 3.75 – from 3.9.
Passive – Mortal Will (changed from Innate)
- “After 5 spells or attacks, Pantheon’s next basic ability is empowered.”
Q – Comet Spear
- Tap: “Pantheon thrusts his spear, dealing 75/115/155/195/235 (+100% bAD) physical damage to enemies hit. Refunds 50% of Comet Spear’s cooldown.”
- Hold: “Pantheon hurls his spear, dealing 75/115/155/195/235 (+100% bAD physical damage to the first enemy hit and 50% less to further targets. Deals 155/240/325/410/495 (+200% bAD) physical damage to targets below 25% health instead.”
- Mortal Will Bonus: “Deals an additional [20+13 per lvl] (+100% bAD) physical damage and slows the target by 25% for 2.5 seconds.”
- Mortal will bonus damage per level: 20/33/46/59/72/85/98/111/124/136/149/162/175/188/201/214/227/240
W – Shield Vault
- “Pantheon dashes to an enemy, dealing 60/80/100/120/140 (+100% AP) physical damage and stunning them for 1 second.”
- Mortal Will Bonus: “Pantheon’s next attack strikes 3 times, dealing a total of 135% physical damage.”
E – Aegis Assault
- “Pantheon braces his shield and engages enemies in a chosen direction for 1.5 seconds, becoming immune to damage from that direction and dealing [100% AD] physical damage over the duration. “
- “The last hit slams with Pantheon’s shield, dealing 55/105/155/205/255 (+150% bAD) physical damage.”
- Mortal Will Bonus: “Duration is increased to 2.5 seconds (dealing [167% AD] physical damage over the duration).”
“Recast to end early (Pantheon still slams with his shield as the last hit).
Pantheon is slowed by up to 50% while moving backwards or sideways.
Damage to minions is reduced by 50%
Damage to non-Epic monsters is reduced by 33%.”
R – Grand Starfall
- “Pantheon gathers his strength to leap high into the air, then crashes down as a meteor at the target area a few seconds later. Deals up to 300/500/700 (+50% AP) magic damage to enemies in a line (decreased by up to 50% at the edges of the area). “
- “Grand Starfall instantly readies Mortal Will.”
You can check out more images and videos regarding skins, voiceovers and other VFX on [email protected].
Sonia Theo has a long experience in writing, and now she is our associate journalist covering tech, gaming and mobile news. She has a BA in English and German and a BA in Arts and Design. Sonia likes writing about the latest updates in current and future games, guides and reviews. Her favorite past times is gaming, crafting and cooking. Sonia is always ready to help players with tips when they’re in a tough boss fight.