Clash Royale is a super fun mobile game that has been downloaded by hundreds of millions from all over the world. What makes Clash Royale stand out when compared to other mobile games is that even though Clash Royale is a free to download title, it still benefits from full fledged developer support. This means that Clash Royale is being updated on a regular basis with new features, fresh content and even bug fixes which are taking care of various issues. With that being said, Clash Royale fans should be pleased to find out that a brand-new update has been released today.
Clash Royale 2.8.6 Update
We have some great news to share with Clash Royale fans! The mobile game has just received a new update which sports the 2.8.6 version number and it’s rolling out via OTA (over the air) channels. Therefore, we are advising all Clash Royale fans to keep their Android powered smartphones connected to a stable Wi-Fi network so that they can be among the first ones to access the new update.
The new update for Clash Royale is focusing on improving the overall gameplay performances and also on taking care of annoying bugs that sometimes caused the mobile game to glitch. This makes the new update a high priority maintenance release and it’s best that all Clash Royale fans download it as soon as possible.
Since we are talking about how fun Clash Royale is to play, let’s go ahead and check out all the features that the mobile game has to offer.
- Duel players from around the world in real-time and take their Trophies
● Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones
● Destroy opponent’s towers and win Crowns to earn epic Crown chests
● Build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells and defenses
● Construct your ultimate Battle Deck to defeat your opponents
● Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top
● Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community
● Challenge your Clanmates and friends to a private duel
● Learn different battle tactics by watching the best duels on TV Royale
Melissa is the person that makes sure the content on this site is error-free, new and accurate for the readers. She also covers the tech stories section.