Who haven’t even once played ‘Plants vs. Zombies’? Or “stole” a phone to destroy some cute mindless little zombies while on break?
It has been ten years since we have been introduced to the game and we are still not tired of playing it. And if you don’t believe it, the numbers never lie: there have been more than 100 million downloads so far for each of the two versions of the game.
How is ‘Plants vs. Zombies 2’ different from the first edition?
First of all, the developers added more Battlez Seasons with privileged Season Prizes, there are more Piñata Parties, Battlez Tournaments and Epic Quests and two new plants are added: Enlighten-mint and Electrici-tea. What’s more, zombies now can also come in fun new outfits.
With these udates in mind, let’s thumb through the eight slick tips to become a master of the game.
- You should use Plant Food on all plants as you might be surprised by the effects Plant Food can have on various plants. Also, do not use all your Plant Food at once; spend a little amount of Plant Food at the beginning and keep the rest for the middle of the battle (tip Plant Food+Wall-Nut).
- Swipe and not tap in order to gather suns, coins and Plant Food faster.
- Combine Wall-nuts with Bonk Choys, Snapdragons and Spikeweeds and reap the benefits.
- The last line of defence should consist of attack plants in case offensive schemes do not go according to plan.
- Take advantage of the zombie preview. It can make all the difference.
- The Coconut Cannons regenerate way faster than you consider.
- Boost the Sun in Ancient Egypt.
- Sun Plants are always good to keep on the board, but if you need more space to plant attack plants, don’t be afraid to put other plants in their place.
So, haven’t you started to plant yet?
Sonia Theo has a long experience in writing, and now she is our associate journalist covering tech, gaming and mobile news. She has a BA in English and German and a BA in Arts and Design. Sonia likes writing about the latest updates in current and future games, guides and reviews. Her favorite past times is gaming, crafting and cooking. Sonia is always ready to help players with tips when they’re in a tough boss fight.