A few days ago, the League of Legends 9.14 patch rolled out with lots of balance updates plus new counter mechanics dedicated to specific champions’ skills. After the release of the League of Legends 9.14 patch, Riot released the so-called League of Legends 9.14 mid-patch which brings Kalista bug fix and addition balance changes.
As for the counter mechanics added via the latest League of Legends patch, we have the following list for you:
Anti-shield – Blitzcrank (R) and Renekton (W) break damage-absorbing shields
Anti-healing – Katarina (R – 60%) and Kled (Q – 60% for 5 s) healing reduction increased.
Flat damage reduction – Leona (W) and Fizz (Passive) are stronger, reducing damage received.
Improvements to true sight mechanics – Karma (W), LeBlanc (E), Morgana (R) now reveal successfully rooted targets for the duration of the root as well.
Anti-mobility – Ahri (E), Cassiopeia (W, E), and Poppy (W) – buffed to “outplay their slippier opponents without increasing their overall power.”
If you want to learn more about the initial League of Legends 9.14 release notes, we invite you to read our article exclusively dedicated to that patch.
Kalista Bug Fix and Additional Balance Changes Added via League of Legends 9.14 Mid-patch
At first, the League of Legends 9.14 mid-patch fixed the bug affecting Kalista’s attack. Now, Kalista can’t hit multiple enemies when she is performing her attack animation. Besides, as we mentioned above, there are new balance changes added to League of Legends. Below, you can learn which characters are affected by the latest balance updates.
- Base Health increased from 550 to 575
- Base Health Regen raised from 6 to 8
- Miasma Cooldown changed from 24/21/18/15/12 seconds to 24/22/20/18/16 seconds
- Twin Fang Healing decreased from 13/16/19/22/25% of her skill power to 12/14/16/18/20%
- Passive Nimble Fighter Damage Reduction was reduced from 4 (+0.01 ability power) against all sources of damage to 3 (+0.01 ability power), with a maximum of 50 percent reduction
- Winds of War Cost reduced from 80/85/90/95/100 to 70/75/80/85/90 mana
- Passive Colossal Smash Bridge Damage increased from 15-160 to 15-180
- Acquired Taste On-Hit Damage raised to 4% from 2.5% of its maximum health
- Tongue Lash Cooldown diminished to 5 seconds from 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 seconds
- Tongue Lash Slow changed from 30/35/40/45/50% to 30/40/50/60/70%
- Poison Trail Recast Timer cut from 0.5 seconds to 0
For the whole League of Legends 9.14 mid-patch and patch release notes, you can access the official site.
Dorothy has been a journalist for ten years and has been working with the Tech News Watch staff since the beginning of the news site. Her main contribution to Tech News Watch are mobile, IT and science news, with a focus on software updates and great outer space discoveries.