One of the best things about being a fan of Garena Free Fire is the fact that the mobile game offers a super fun gameplay experience. After all, Garena Free Fire is a Battle Royale and the reason why people play this type of games is because they like fast-paced arenas that will fill them up with adrenaline.
Another great thing about Garena Free Fire is that the developers are constantly releasing new updates that introduce fresh content. In fact, a brand-new update has just arrived and today we are going to present all the features that it brings.
Garena Free Fire 1.38.2 Update
The first thing that we want to mention about Garena Free Fire’s latest update is that it is rolling out via OTA (over the air) channels. This means that all Garena Free Fire fans who want to access the new update can get it just by simply keeping their smartphones connected to a stable Wi-Fi network and waiting for it to pop up in their notifications panel.
Now, let’s go ahead and check out what are the new features that the update brings by taking a closer look at the patch notes.
- New Character – Rafael
2. New Rank Tier – Grandmaster
3. RP calculation optimization.
4. M79 is now an airdrop only item.
5. Added Toxic Zone (Only in Bermuda – Casual)
6. New summer-themed spawn island.
7. New item – Gatling Gun
8. New Item – Repair Kit
9. Added Hot zone in Purgatory.
10. New settings available for custom rooms.
11. Weapon stats adjustment.
12. Added new difficulty and bosses in Death Uprising.
13. Auto pickup optimization.
14. Removed CG-15 from casual and ranked.
Melissa is the person that makes sure the content on this site is error-free, new and accurate for the readers. She also covers the tech stories section.