Although it is summer time and everyone, including the Epic Games team, is taking a well-deserved vacation, it doesn’t mean that new Fortnite content stopped coming. The latest Fortnite Battle Royale 9.30 content patch recently dropped, and fans have many reasons to be excited about it.
One of the most significant additions that sparked everyone’s excitement is the brand new weapon, a powerful Revolver that shoots Medium ammo. The revolver is available in two variants, Epic and Legendary, that do different levels of damage. The new weapons can be found as Floor Loot, in Chests, Vending Machines, and more places.
Probably the most significant change of the update patch is the return of the Pump Shotgun. This slow firing high damage weapon can eliminate other players with just one good shot, which is why it is a fan-favorite. While Epic Games added these two awesome weapons to the game, different weapons have been changed or eliminated. In the list below you can see all of the changes that the new Fortnite Battle Royale 9.30 update patch delivers.
Fortnite Battle Royale 9.30 Update Brings Weapon Changes
Weapons and Items
- Revolver – available in two variants; uses Medium ammo; holds six rounds;
- Vaulted weapons: rare tactical assault rifle, impulse grenades, rift-to-go, pirate cannon;
- Unvaulted weapons: uncommon and rare pump shotgun, shockwave grenade, suppressed SMG;
- Tactical Shotgun – availability from floor reduced to 5.4%; headshot multiplier increased to 2.25;
- Burst SMG – availability and balance adjustments;
- SemiAuto Sniper Rifle – availability from floor reduced to 0.44%; availability from chests reduced to 3.4%;
- FlintKnock Pistol – availability from floor reduced to 1.32%;
- Infantry Rifle – increased clip size from 8 to 10;
- Minigun – increased damage to 20/21;
- Drum Gun – reduced clip size to 40; reduced fire rate to 8;
- Heavy Assault Rifle – increased damage to 38/40/42
The new Fortnite Battle Royale 9.30 update is already available for all the versions of the popular game.
Carl Blair might be just at the beginning of his career, but after attending a technical school, he has a fresh perspective on today’s technology. Carl likes to socialize, so you will hear more from him, as he has been appointed to keep the Tech News Watch social media feeds up-to-date. In his spare time, he likes to take photographs and learn more about the environment. He contributes to the site with tech news, but you will also see some updates on scientific breakthroughs regarding the biophysical environment or wildlife welfare.