What’s great about the Pokemon franchise is that there are lots of games, shows and movies that fans can watch. The perfect example of this is Pokemon TCG Online which is a highly popular mobile game that gives Pokemon fans the chance to collect rare cards and create clever strategies on how to use those cards in order to defeat their opponents. One of the best thing about Pokemon TCG Online is the fact that the game is always being improved with new updates and a brand-new one has just arrived.
Pokemon TCG Online 2.64.0 Update
If you enjoy playing Pokemon TCG Online in your free time, then we have some great news to share with you. The mobile game has received a new update. However, this is not a regular maintenance update that comes with a couple of bug fixes and instead, the new 2.64.0 update introduces a bunch of new cards and multiple game changes that are making the gameplay of Pokemon TCG Online feel fresh and fun. Therefore, let’s go ahead and check out all the best cards that the new update brings.
- Beast Energy Prism Star (FLI #117): After Beast Energy Prism Star is attached to an Ultra Beast Pokémon moving it to a non-Ultra Beast Pokémon causes that Pokémon’s attacks to do 30 more damage to the opponent’s Active and Benched Pokémon. Due to the significant opportunity for exploitation, Beast Energy Prism Star is temporarily banned from play until a fix for this bug can be deployed.
- Beast Energy Prism Star (FLI #117): Increases damage done by Ultra Beast Pokémon to the opponent’s Active and Benched Pokémon, rather than just the opponent’s Active Pokémon.
- Dewgong (UNB #45): The client becomes non-responsive for several seconds after using Dual Blizzard. Repeated used of Dual Blizzard may lengthen the duration of this non-responsive state and may eventually cause the match to crash.
- Lucario (UNB #126): The bonus damage for Rush Up is only applied if the Pokémon Tool card is still attached at the time the attack is used.
- Stealthy Hood (UNB #186): Attempting to return a damaged Pokémon with Stealthy Hood attached to your hand while the opponent has Mr. Mime (TEU #66) in play will only return Stealthy Hood to your hand.
Melissa is the person that makes sure the content on this site is error-free, new and accurate for the readers. She also covers the tech stories section.