[Last Update]: Nintendo‘s Livestream is not over yet! It now reveals more gameplay for Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield at the Nintendo Treehouse. That’s it for today, we’ll be back here with more E3 news, so check out our page here!
Nearly all the E3 press conferences are over, with Nintendo’s briefing being the last one. Watch it with us here in the video embedded below and stay up to date with our Live Updates! Nintendo’s E3 conference will start today at 9 AM PT (12 PN ET).
Nintendo E3 2019: Live Updates
Get the highlights of the livestream in case you’ve missed them:
- Nintendo Direct Livestream for E3 ended with the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild sequel teased as being “now in development.”
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate get DLC characters from Banjo-Kazooie – Grab the Fighters Pass to get the bear-bird duo!
- The following games are coming in 2019 and 2020 on Switch:
Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Sept 3), Hollow Knight Silksong (soon), Ni No Kuni (Sept 20), Minecraft Dungeons (Spring 2020), The Elder Scrolls Blades (Fall, 2019), My Friend Pedro (June 20), Doom Eternal (soon), The Sinking City (Fall 2019), Wolfenstein Youngblood (July 26), Dead By Daylight (Sept 24), Alien Isolation (2019), Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition (this winter), Dragon Quest Builders 2, Stranger Things 3 the game (July 4), Just Dance 2020 (November 5, 2019), Catan (June 20), New Super Lucky’s Tale (Fall 2019), Dauntless (late 2019), Super Mario Maker 2 (June 28).
- Animal Crossing New Horizons – announced for March 20, 2020
- Mario and Sonic at the Olimpic Games – at Tokyo 2020, coming out this November.
- Panzer Dragoon – to arrive this winter on Nintendo Switch
- Contra Rogue Corps coming on September 24.
- No More Heroes 3 revealed – coming in 2020.
- TheWitcher 3: Wild Hunt – Complete Edition comes to the Switch
- Doug Bowser took the stage to announce Luigi’s Mansion 3 (trailer reveals several modes and gameplay). Available in 2019.
What to Expect From Nintendo’s E3 Conference?
We should see a new Animal Crossing title, Pokemon Sword / Shield, and Super Mario Maker 2. Maybe we will also hear something about Bayonetta 3, which has been missing for a while from Nintendo’s announcements.
According to Nintendo, their presentation will offer us “a look at Nintendo Switch titles for 2019,” and some of them have been announced in a line-up. The remake of The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening, Daemon X Machina, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, and Luigi’s Mansion 3 are set to be released this year, so we will surely hear more about them.
A couple of surprise announcements at Nintendo’s E3 will surely show up, as we’ve been accustomed every year. Thankfully, there are only two hours until the livestream begins!
Sonia Theo has a long experience in writing, and now she is our associate journalist covering tech, gaming and mobile news. She has a BA in English and German and a BA in Arts and Design. Sonia likes writing about the latest updates in current and future games, guides and reviews. Her favorite past times is gaming, crafting and cooking. Sonia is always ready to help players with tips when they’re in a tough boss fight.