Opera Mini is a powerful mobile browser that is renowned in the Android community for offering the fastest web browsing experiences. Not just that, but Opera Mini is also known for making it possible for users to download any online video that they want so that it can be made available for offline viewing. Nonetheless, the reason why Opera Mini is making headlines today is because the developers who are in charge of the mobile browser have decided to release a new update.
Opera Mini 43.0.2254.139743 Update
The latest update for Opera Mini is changing the mobile browser’s build number to 43.0.2254.139743 and it comes with lots of “goodies”. The update focuses on improving Opera Mini‘s overall stability and performances and it does this by introducing a handful of software tweaks and bug fixes. Therefore, the software stability of Opera Mini is going to be enhanced after installing the new update.
Top 5 Features
Now that we have presented the latest update for Opera Mini, let’s go ahead and take a look at the top 5 features that Opera Mini has to offer so that everyone can get a good idea if using Opera Mini is better than the likes of Google Chrome, Safari or Mozilla Firefox. With that said, let’s get into it.
- Block ads – Opera Mini has a built-in ad blocker so you can surf the web without annoying ads.
- Video download – No time to watch videos? No problem. Tap the new download button and watch them when you’re ready.
- Smarter downloads – Download files in the background and hold off downloading large files until you’re back on Wi-Fi. Opera Mini will let you know when your downloads are complete. Just click the notification to open your download – no more digging around in folders.
- Save data – Save 90% of your data and browse faster even on slow networks with our famous compression modes without breaking your browsing experience.
- Browse privately – Use private tabs to browse incognito and keep your secrets from others without leaving a trace on your device.
Shawn Cooper is a tech journalist who graduated from St. John’s University and specializes in writing everything from the IT industry, scientific research, robotics, and the digital world. Cooper is also the lead editor for Tech News Watch. In his spare time, when he is not playing computer games, you will see him writing reviews on different tech products or games. Shawn also likes to spend countless hours on social media to hunt the latest news from the biggest technology companies, so that his reports are as fresh as possible.