We must agree, like many people until now, that PUBG Mobile has been a true revolution for smartphone gaming. Now, millions of players are playing it all over the world. We can already talk about an entire next level in countries such as India and Asia, and the game also spurred a whole new market, where people are buying phones just to play this game.
Even after a year has passed after the official launch, the game still enjoys immense popularity among young people. One of the reasons why this is happening is because of the developer team that works behind it. Every month, this beloved game receives new updates with lots of new features. That’s why today we’re going to have a look at the latest update.
What’s New with PUBG?
The latest update brings PUBG Mobile to version 0.12.0, and it brings lots of gifts for fans. Let’s see what’s new with it:
- Darkest Night mode – This is a new survival mode that lasts for 30 minutes, where you need to kill as many zombies as you can. Pay attention, since the difficulty level is quite hard!
- Survive Till Dawn 2 – This is yet another zombie event mode, which the developers created together with Resident Evil. It’s an update for the original Survive Till Dawn, but the rules remain quite similar.
- Spectator Mode – An excellent addition to the game, the spectator mode allows you to watch live games where your clan members, friends or crews participate.
- New Weapons – The latest APK also comes with some exciting new weapon, the RPG-7. This is a rocket launcher that comes together with the jungle-style magazines.
- Crosshair Changes – Now you’ll be able to adjust the red dot, plus the 2x, 3x, and holographic scopes with various colors, depending on your preferences.
Melissa is the person that makes sure the content on this site is error-free, new and accurate for the readers. She also covers the tech stories section.