If you enjoy using GBWhatsapp and benefiting all the features that it adds to the original version of WhatsApp, then we have some great news to share with you today. The popular WhatsApp mod has recently received a new update which changes its version number to 6.70 and today we are going to cover everything there is to know about it. Without any further ado, let’s jump straight into it.
New GBWhatsapp Update
First things first, let’s go over the system requirements for the new GBWhatsapp update so that all users can find out what they need to have in order to install it. GBWhatsapp is a lightweight update that introduces maintenance software tweaks and bug fixes.
Therefore, the update weighs in at only 28.3MB which means that GBWhatsapp fans are not going to be required to delete any of their pictures of videos in order to make room for it. The second requirement for GBWhatsapp’s latest update is to have an Android powered smartphone that is running on a minimum of Android 4.0 KitKat operating system.
Improved Software Stability
GBWhatsapp fans should be happy to know that the new update focuses on improving the mod’s overall software stability and it does this by introducing a handful of bug fixes, hence the title of a maintenance update. GBWhatsapp fans who decide to install the latest update for the mod will soon find out that the chances of GBWhatsapp randomly crashing or lagging are much lower than usual.
Since we are talking about GBWhatsapp, let’s check out some of the best features that the mod introduces:
- Now users can read Group description in the header like normal status;
- Added new Emojis support;
- Send text message broadcast to groups;
- Anti-Revoke messages;
- Added several groups feature;
- Added the option to mention someone’s name in a group chat;
- Users can send up to 90 images in a single transfer (up from 10);
- Added the ability to copy the selected text of WhatsApp;
- Users can now change the application icon and notification icon;
- Users can create their own WhatsApp theme.
Melissa is the person that makes sure the content on this site is error-free, new and accurate for the readers. She also covers the tech stories section.